Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.917 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,112 Pound (€2,763) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)