Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.486 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,271 Pound (€2,708) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (24 minutes ago)