Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.968 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,450 Pound (元15,967) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)