Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.854 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 66,704 Pound (元23,371) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 46,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)