Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.918 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 129,685 Pound (€18,745) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)