Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 131,195 Pound (€17,623) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)