Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 123,734 Pound (€18,037) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (38 minutes ago)