Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 SDG / SEK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,808 Pound (54,269 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)