Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,728 Pound (7,167 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)