Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 39% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 108,790 Pound (16,318 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)