Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.051 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 179,918 Pound ($9,967) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)