Cost of living comparison between Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,703 Pound ($4,892) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)