Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01191 SDG / SOS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 133,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 133,000 Pound (11,163,381 S) in Hargeysa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)