Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,683 Pound (元37,607) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (43 minutes ago)