Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 113% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 40,408 Pound (元39,961) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)