Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 156% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 115,066 Pound (元41,315) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)