Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,546 Pound ($7,139) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)