Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28636 SDG / ETB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,900 Pound (6,635 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)