Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,022 Pound (51,264,953 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)