Cost of living comparison between Hanoi, Vietnam and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,216 Pound (56,753,894 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)