Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,182 Pound (48,384,294 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)