Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,884 Pound (37,202,514 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)