Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.514 SDG / TND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 39,000 Pound (5,191 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)