Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.792 SDG / TND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,500 Pound (4,478 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)