Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.866 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,430 Pound (NZ$11,186) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)