Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.888 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,303 Pound (C$7,222) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)