Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.480 SDG / BMD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 136,746 Pound (BD$21,103) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)