Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / BMD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 77% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 110,805 Pound (BD$16,620) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (44 minutes ago)