Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / BMD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 109,395 Pound (BD$17,072) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)