Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.930 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,929 Pound (€5,040) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)