Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.287 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 151% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 270,844 Pound (€12,153) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)