Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16747 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 63,000 Pound (¥376,188) in Hamamatsu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)