Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.789 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 32,633 Pound (41,353 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)