Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,500 Pound (29,005,526 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (40 minutes ago)