Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,700 Pound (29,672,333 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)