Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,697 Pound (元7,958) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Freiburg costs €340 (41 minutes ago)