Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 SDG / ILS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,717 Pound (16,423 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)