Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16223 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,300 Pound (₨44,997) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)