Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.228 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 133,607 Pound (25,558 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)