Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.06051 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 207% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,336 Pound (¥914,453) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)