Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16747 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound (¥38,813) in Hachinohe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)