Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05987 SDG / JPY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (¥41,756) in Hachinohe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)