Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03730 SDG / AMD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,065 Pound (537,894Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (42 minutes ago)