Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06539 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,355 Pound (571,278 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (42 minutes ago)