Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,876 Pound ($3,581) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)