Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,595 Pound ($3,682) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)