Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,449 Pound ($4,121) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (39 minutes ago)