Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00655 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 341% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,128 Pound (₩6,734,438) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (42 minutes ago)