Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01691 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 398% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 139,438 Pound (₩8,244,432) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)