Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00555 SDG / KRW
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,747 Pound (₩2,475,923) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)