Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10240 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,947 Pound (₨48,312) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)