Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10330 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,801 Pound (₨65,834) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)