Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10382 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,966 Pound (₨47,839) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (26 minutes ago)