Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,384 Pound (₨152,753) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)