Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10329 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,770 Pound (₨123,640) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (39 minutes ago)