Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26329 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,634 Pound (₨59,379) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)