Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10278 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,735 Pound (₨36,343) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)