Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10282 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,882 Pound (₨28,024) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (30 minutes ago)