Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06339 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,800 Pound (₨91,492) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)