Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14766 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,643 Pound (₨119,487) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (44 minutes ago)