Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.850 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,362 Pound (元9,950) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (43 minutes ago)