Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,630 Pound (元16,168) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)