Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.220 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 33,390 Pound (C$6,397) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)