Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.062 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 90% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 100,690 Pound (C$7,160) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)