Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,365 Pound (R$ 9,579) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Barrios costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)