Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.920 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,987 Pound (R$ 12,191) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)