Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,256 Pound (R$ 14,271) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Irvine, California costs $2,422 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 2 hours ago)