Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.164 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 76,092 Pound (R$ 14,735) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)