Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.917 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,000 Pound (€1,642) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)