Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.354 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (590 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)