Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / CUC *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (901 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)