Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.835 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 136,608 Pound (元48,181) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)