Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,858 Pound (元22,426) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)