Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,637 Pound (元17,119) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)