Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31876 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (Mex$ 11,764) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)