Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29872 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,334 Pound (Mex$ 74,765) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)