Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35271 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 8,397 Pound (Mex$ 23,807) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)