Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32154 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,958 Pound (Mex$ 52,740) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)