Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,458 Pound (Mex$ 29,129) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)