Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.209 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 143% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,988 Pound (€5,269) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)