Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 140% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 72,072 Pound (€9,689) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)