Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.841 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 142% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,103 Pound (€8,941) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 131TL (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)