Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.537 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 146% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 230,885 Pound (€10,245) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)