Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.770 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,307 Pound (€5,703) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)