Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,873 Pound ($4,043) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)