Cost of living comparison between Greensboro, North Carolina, United States and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.481 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,464 Pound ($3,929) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)