Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.681 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,882 Pound (€3,891) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (36 minutes ago)